Oldies/The Three Bells

mike davis wrote at 2013-05-14 21:44:56
The group actually appeared on Ed Sullivan "Toast of the Town" TV show as I remember it . I was 10 or 11. It was beautiful and I can still hear the accent in the dark corners of my feeble mind. The Browns rendition was very good , but the French group was awesome. Too bad it has issues on you-tube.

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.