Oldies/song and artist

viviana wrote at 2011-10-23 20:55:51
Hello, I've been looking for the same song for ages. I thought Peaches and Herb sang it, but not. I have a link on gear.com, perhaps if i could post it here in order to listen just for 1 minute, it will be easier to find out the name and singers. Thank you. Viviana

viviana wrote at 2013-08-20 20:51:19
Hi Dave! The name of the song is "Don't run(come back to me)- K c & the sunshine band with Teri De Sario. Enjoy it!

Viviana wrote at 2013-09-21 00:17:09
Hi! The song Dave is looking for is: Don't run(come back to me), the singers are KC & the Sunshine Band with Teri Desario. Good Luck

Viviana wrote at 2013-10-27 23:38:22
The name of the song is "Don't run(come back to me)" and the singers are kc & the sunshine band with Teri Desario. Greetings

Viviana wrote at 2013-12-14 23:07:43
The song is Don't run (come back to me) by KC & The Sunshine Band. Good Luck!

Sean Wright

If you want to know who recorded what, when and how did it fare on the pop charts then give me a call! UK releases are a speciality!

I have written two catalogue books (published) on 28,000 45rpm records listing "A' & "B" side titles, Artist, Year of Release, chart placing in UK & USA. I was also Auckland's top mobile DJ for 17 years.

Inaugural President Auckland Rock n Roll Club. Inaugural President Sounds Of The Sixties Club

45rpm Records Released In NZ (co-authored with Tony Martin)

University degree (Business Management)