Oldies/Turn Around Lyric

Question
Hello,
I found your page for this song and 'thank you', yours is the best.
However I remember the beginning of this song as:

I stood by the window in the morning of the day
and I said to myself: Be happy while you may
for a ????????? (roughly 2 lines)

Then came totally your rendition of the lyric.
It was a woman singing and I just cannot remember who?
I am Danish, live in London which is where I must have heard it many years ago, probably on TV.
Suddenly thought of Val Doonigan, but still think it was a woman singing it.

Please, can you help?
Regards, Hanne.

Answer
Thanks for the glowing recommendation. I hope you didn't confuse me with someone else. I can't positively identify the song but I do know there was a song in the '80s called Turn Around by Bonnie Tyler. That song is subtitled A Total Eclipse Of The Heart. Not a bad song.
Jim

Oldies

Jim Ervin