Oldies/Song from My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Question
Hi, I was recently watching an episode of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (I think Series 1 - it was the episode featuring 17 yr old barmaid non gypsy Sam and her husband 20 yr old tree surgeon Pat, 8 yr old Molly and cousins who are making their communion. The songs starts just after Molly and cousins arrive at reception and discuss high heels) and the lyrics are; Walk like that, talk like that, dance like that, I love in this place (not 100%), kiss your face, on the stage, be outraged, boy you make it hot, I'm gonna dance, dance, dance, dance. It is an extremely catchy song and I have tried using many of the applications that search using partial lyrics. I have also contacted the composer of music for My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Ian Livingstone but it is not composed music. I am assuming it is from the UK. If you are able to assist I would very much appreciate it. Thank you

Answer
Hi Ann
Thanks for your question but sadly, I cannot help. As much as I have never watched the TV programme it was shown in New Zealand (where I live). You have already exhausted all the same lines of emquiry that I would use so I am unable to help further. Thanks for the question anyway and good luck with your search.

Cheers

Sean  

Oldies

Sean Wright