Oldies/Keith McGowan (Melbourne Radio)

Question
Hi Lou, Hope that you are going along ok and compliments of the season to you.  You may recall back in the mid 80's you did a segement on Keith McGowan's Melbourne Radio Programme of a Friday. I think if was either 3DB or 3MP.  Just to let you know that Keith passed away overnight our time Sunday 22.12.13. He was 70 years of age.  Keith suffered a major stroke on Saturday 21.12 and never recovered from it.  You may recall I'm the guy that you chased down all those Kingston Trio memories for back in the early 80's. You put me onto some very great people back then, I even managed to call up Nick Reynolds one of the original members of the Kingston trio as well.  I thought you would like to know about Keith all the same Lou.  Best Regards.
Brendan McGrath.

Answer
Hello Brendan

Thank you for letting me know about Keith. He was a good guy and I did love being a part of his radio show on 3DB. I'm sorry to hear of his passing and I thank you for thinking of me.

All the best for the "summer" and the holidays it brings!

Lou

Oldies

Lou Simon