Oldies/Looking for the song title, singer and lyrics

Ais wrote at 2014-02-11 21:20:29
Hi  Louella /Steve

I  too have been trying to find this song! I couldn't believe when I saw this online after much searching. I was wondering did you by any chance find the lyrics and music?

My Dad used to sing this to me as a child and I loved it.he got very ill with Parkinson's and as I grew up he lost the ability to speak and was in full time care and I never remembered the words I would love to find it. He recently passed away and I can't stop thinking of this song!

Words that ring a bell with me are' to see my dear old mother standing at the cabin door and then off course if 'they ask you what your name is tell em it's molloy,.. It was such a beautiful song.  

Ais wrote at 2014-02-11 21:20:32
Hi  Louella /Steve

Oldies

Steve Ramm