Oldies/Nursery Rhyme on

Question
QUESTION: Dear Jim

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?typeofrhyme=perfect&Word=school&loc=spellma
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090806042802AAaJzup

Are there any nursery rhymes on "School" ?.
If not, can we create any nursery rhymes on "We all go to School".

The Rhymes on "School" word are :

cool
pool
spool
tool
fool
stool
rule
etc

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Mary Had A Little Lamb is one such nursery rhyme which comes to mind. The rhyme mentions that the lamb followed her to school one day, which was against the rules.
School is a popular subject for children and so it may be mentioned in other nusery rhymes.

QUESTION: Dear Jim

Thank you.

The Nursery Rhyme could be something on this lines.
The Nursery Rhyme Title is "We all go to School".

"We all go to School, We all go to School,
The school is nearby a Swimming Pool,
we all learn everyday new rules,  we all learn everyday new rules
which are really cool", who don't follow the school rules are fools
We all go to School, We all go to School".

Please correct the sentences if there are any grammatical mistakes.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hi Praschant,

There are, of course, many forms that a nursery rhyme could take based on personal preference and poetic talent. My personal preference would be to build a poem around the Golden Rule theme and leave out the swimming pool line as I find that to be irrelevant.All lines don't have to rhyme with school either. For instance

We all go to school to learn the golden rule
There are many other rules which become our lifelong tools
The wise will learn, the fools forget
But if they do they will regret

There's one example of my poetic efforts.

Oldies

Jim Ervin