Oldies/slow version oif "MORE"

Question
We were married in 1064 and our song was "MORE".  Who sang the slow version of the song in the early 1960's? We aren  looking for a copy to be played at our 50th anniversary.  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Margaret,

First of all, congratulations on the upcoming celebration. What a wonderful milestone!

Many vocalists recorded "More" as it became an instant classic in 1963. However, the most notable was done by Steve Lawrence. Perhaps, that's the one you're recalling.

Here it is for your reference.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_oSjvjNDEE

All the best and thanks for asking,

Lou

Oldies

Lou Simon