Oldies/What is that oldies song?

Question
I'm wondering what this song title is and who does this song. Some of the lyrics I remember, at least I think this is correct, go something like this; "Off to pieces bits and pieces". Whenever I've heard this on the radio, they would never say what this song title is or who the singer was so I'm wonder if you might be able to help me with this, thanks.

Answer
Hi David,

You may be looking for "Bits and Pieces" by The Dave Clark Five.  It was a hit in 1964, reaching #4 on the US Billboard Hot 100.  The line you're hearing is "I'm in pieces, bits and pieces".  Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtTO1j-ucVs

Thanks,
Erick

Oldies

Erick Byrd