Oldies/hawaian wedding song

Question
Early seventies , I seem to remember a cover of Hawaiian wedding song by a female artist , Julie something or other. She reminded one of Anita Bryants voice. It was very good. Just asking if you can help. Thanks

Answer
Hi Mike,

I think you may be looking for Julie Rogers' version of "The Hawaiian Wedding Song", which was released in 1965 and was a minor hit in the UK. Here is a link to the only sample of the song I could locate on the web: http://www.iomoio.com/song/1948805_julierogershawaiianweddingsongmp3download.htm

Thanks,
Erick

Oldies

Erick Byrd