Oldies/Specific alternative lyrics to a certain song

Question
Hello Steve,

For the popular oldie song "In the Good Old Summertime", there has been alternative lyrics composed, I know not when nor by whom nor for what purpose.  Part of the alternative lyrics go as follows:

. . . .  dear old girl,
And that's a very good sign,
...
In the good old summertime.

I would be grateful for any other information regarding this version, as I have none at all.

Hopefully yours,

David

Answer
Hi David - Songs like that are open parodied or singers improvise lyrics. You only gave me 3 changed words so I can't help much. The original copyrighted published words are here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Good_Old_Summer_Time#Lyrics

I'm sorry for delay in answering. I was on 2 week vacation and forgot to change my "vacation setting" for AllExperts.

Steve

Oldies

Steve Ramm