Oldies/can't find title of the song ,

hello dave, how are you?  i am from france, so sorry for my bad english, i want to ask about a song that i can't find, i heard it on the television series crime story 1986, but immposible to get soundtrack ,  i describe you a song, i think it's a black singer , lyrics are: please forgive me , you know it's true i don't want none none else but you, now the key, key to my heart is in your hands, ohhhhhh night at night i try , tryed to find a little peace to ease my world , use the heartache you left behind with that dirty lon............. , thanks if you can help me. i put a little peace of song on youtube;

Hi Alexander,

The song is called "Together Again." It was written and recorded by Buck Owens and later Emmylou Harris, both country hits. Ray Charles reached #19 on the US pop charts with the song in 1966, so that's probably the version you heard (Of course they may have just used another, unknown recording of it). You can listen to it here:

Thanks for asking!  : - )

Dave Silverstein

-----> Fast answers! As high as 2nd fastest on the entire All Experts site! Having worked in radio for over 30 years, including several oldies stations, my expertise is 60s & 70s music. I`ve long been a fan of oldies and trivia, and have a large music library and several great books as well.