Oldies/60's top 100 am hits

Question
IN 1975 I RAN UPON AN ADD FOR THE TOP 100 ROCK, MOWTON, AND POP SONS OF THE 1960-1969 AM RADIO CHARTS. AT THE TIME, THEY WERE ON LP' ONLY TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN OBTAIN AND PURCHASE?

Answer
As I understand the question, you're looking for the titles of the top Mowtown and Pop songs of the 1960's. For Mowtown, at least, just google Way Back Attack.com. There you'll find all the titles and artists names. I didn't find a Pop songs listing but it must be there someplace on the Internet. To hear the songs, you can go to Youtube and enter the song name and artist's name. Also, you can list the songs and hunt for the original records at garage sales and swap meets like I do.

Oldies

Jim Ervin