Oldies/What's that Song?

Question
I have no luck looking for anything with "roller coaster" in it even though it would make sense that this might be the title.
I appreciate any leads you might have!

Also...I'm looking for where I could get a 1970 copy of Wild World by the Gentrys (I'm pretty sure that was the group...same year as Cat Stevens I think.)
Thanks!
Margaret

Answer
Hi Margaret,

I've come up empty on the Roller Coaster instrumental.  But I can give you a little bit of information on The Gentrys version of "Wild World".  On CD, you can find it on a compilation called Cinnamon Girl: The Very Best Of The Gentrys.  It was released in 1999 on the Collectables label. You can buy the CD at this link (which also has an option to buy it in digital format through iTunes): http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,389642,00.html

If you want the 45 single on vinyl, there are many copies available on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=The+Gentrys+Wild+World+%5BStereo%5D&_sacat=1

The ebay link also has the Cinnamon Girl CD.

Hope this helps you locate it.

Thanks,
Erick  

Oldies

Erick Byrd