Oldies/song title please

Question
there is this song i have been trying to remember for years.

this girl is on the phone with her friend that is going to a party with her ex boyfriend.

she is like:

and if you see him there, please tell him that I care.........dadada

at a party

Answer
Hi Kari,

I think I might have found the song you're looking for. It's "Tell Me What He Said" written by Jeff Barry.  It was originally released by Ginny Arnell in 1960 as the b-side of her single "Look Who's Talkin" and later released by Helen Shapiro in 1962. Shapiro's version reached #2 in the UK. Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the Arnell version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsdTvuD7k0E

Thanks,
Erick

Oldies

Erick Byrd