Oldies/Song title

Question
This is not a trick question because I don't know the answer myself. I'm just curious as to why I've seen the record "Moments to remember" on Amazon records(AM-45-1003)printed with either "Moments" or "Moments to remember" Which is correct?
I asked this Question to another member but they drew a blank! Thank you.

Answer
I'm going to use my own judgment on that one. If the song is Moments To Remember as originally done by the Four Lads and The Vogues, then Moments To Remember is exactly what the title should say. To just say Moments could be far too misleading, at least for me. For another example, you wouldn't just title a song Heartaches when the actual song is Heartaches By The Number. Those are two entirely different songs.

Oldies

Jim Ervin