Don't know,if these are misprints, or if not, what the reason would be for the change in spelling,.............
The Belmonts had, "Tell Me Why" on the Sabrina label, and "Come On Little Angel on, Sabina.......After, "Come Softly To Me" on the
Dolphin label, everything after that by The Fleetwoods, was on
Dolton.........same color, lettering and logo, but different spelling. Would you know if this is a goof, or is there some explanation.......??
I'm just a crazy 45's fan!! Thanks Lou

Hi John
The Seattle-based Dolphin had to change their name because a NY company already owned that brand. So, they changed it to Dolton after their first release.

Tell Me Why by The Belmonts was on their own label, Surprise Records. Again, that name was already trade marked so they changed it to Sabrina for two releases and then settles on Sabina.
I've never been clear as to why they dropped the "r".

Lou Simon

I can answer questions about pop music from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. I can help track down hard to find songs based on lyric fragments or other minimal information. I was an expert in this field but due to a family situation, was away from e-mail for a couple of weeks and forgot to put in a vacation listing with AllExperts.

I have been answering questions for this site for a few years. It would be nice to be reinstated. I have no idea how many questions I have answered but many people have written to me to say how I have touched their lives by helping them locate a song that is important to them or a loved one.

I am a college graduate.