Oldies/Betty Boop Song Help

Question
Hello!

I recently watched the 1933 Betty Boop Cartoon "Snow White". This is the cartoon where Cab Calloway sing's St. James Infirmary Blues. However, there is another tune that I can't identify, and would REALLY love to know what it is. The song plays from the time stamp 3:30 - 4:00 minutes in the following link to the cartoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNG8GYrh1mg

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Kaela

Answer
Kaela: Sorryfor delay in reply. I was on vacation for 2 weeks.

I listened and I don't recognize the song. It could just bee some incidental music that the Fleischers used. In any case I don't recognize it as a common song.

Sorry I couldn't help more.  

Oldies

Steve Ramm