Oldies/Johnny Pearson-Autumn Reverie aka Heather

I am looking for a copy of the piano score/sheet music for Johnny Pearson's "Autumn Reverie" from the Gentle Sounds album otherwise known as "Heather" from The Carpenters Now & Then album to purchase from download or order to my post box.

thank you,

Hi Angela
One thing about this piece of music is that it has had so many titles!!
The Carpenters, as you noted, called it "Heather".
It's real title is, indeed, "Autumn Reverie".
But it was also used as the theme for the British TV series, "All Creatures Great And Small" and, it's under that title that you can find the download of the sheet music.

See it here:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for asking,

Lou Simon

I can answer questions about pop music from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. I can help track down hard to find songs based on lyric fragments or other minimal information. I was an expert in this field but due to a family situation, was away from e-mail for a couple of weeks and forgot to put in a vacation listing with AllExperts.

I have been answering questions for this site for a few years. It would be nice to be reinstated. I have no idea how many questions I have answered but many people have written to me to say how I have touched their lives by helping them locate a song that is important to them or a loved one.

I am a college graduate.