Oldies/Johnny Pearson-Autumn Reverie aka Heather

Question
Hello,

I am looking for a copy of the piano score/sheet music for Johnny Pearson's "Autumn Reverie" from the Gentle Sounds album otherwise known as "Heather" from The Carpenters Now & Then album to purchase from download or order to my post box.

thank you,
Angela

Answer
Hi Angela
One thing about this piece of music is that it has had so many titles!!
The Carpenters, as you noted, called it "Heather".
It's real title is, indeed, "Autumn Reverie".
But it was also used as the theme for the British TV series, "All Creatures Great And Small" and, it's under that title that you can find the download of the sheet music.

See it here:

http://pianosheetmusiconline.com/all-creatures-great-and-small-johnny-pearson/

Hope this helps.

Thanks for asking,

Lou

Oldies

Lou Simon