Oldies/oldies song

Going thru my head are lyrics "what if I, what if I done wrong" or "what if I, what if I've done wrong".  It was a guy...slow rock.  50's maybe 60's.  Elvis??

Hi Eila
The song is called "I'm Leaving It Up To You". It was originally done by Don & Dewey but the big hit you're thinking of was by Dale & Grace in 1963. The song was popular again in the 1970s by Donny & Marie Osmond, as well.

Here is the record you remember. Dale sings that line around 1:20 or so into the record.

Thanks for asking,

Lou Simon

I can answer questions about pop music from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. I can help track down hard to find songs based on lyric fragments or other minimal information. I was an expert in this field but due to a family situation, was away from e-mail for a couple of weeks and forgot to put in a vacation listing with AllExperts.

I have been answering questions for this site for a few years. It would be nice to be reinstated. I have no idea how many questions I have answered but many people have written to me to say how I have touched their lives by helping them locate a song that is important to them or a loved one.

I am a college graduate.