Oldies/Trivia game

Question
Hi John,
You certainly know your stuff.
What is your opinion of this online game: www.titlequestgame.com?
Do you think it would be a fun challenge to someone with your background or who love Oldies?
Thanks,
Stan

Answer
Hi, Stan. I was not familiar with that game, so thank you for bringing it to my attention.  To try it out I did Music/1956.  It was fun.  I blew 1 minute or so figuring out the routine.  I enjoyed it.  The 50s will be pretty easy for me, I think.  The 60s, not too hard.  The 70s I'll need my wife's help.  After that I'll need my kids' help.  The only drawback is that unless they add more, it's a one shot deal.  I enjoyed it enough to want to play more.  I look forward to trying movies, etc.  It would be a little more challenging if I had to pair the song with the artist, instead of having that be automatic.  Also the "Comments" link did not work for me.  All in all, pretty, pretty, pretty (a la Larry David) good.

John

Oldies

John Congemi