Oldies/searching for song title and artist

Question
Hi Erick, my name is Nancy.  I'm searching for a song title and artist name for a song I've been hearing on the Turner Classic Movie channel when they do their advertisement(movie clips).  Some of the lyrics are as follows:  "It's very dangerous the things we do" thought it sounded like Edele but not sure.  I really love this song, can you help me....

Thanking you in advance,
Nancy

Answer
Hi Nancy,

This is actually a new song by a new artist.  It's called "Under The Influence" by Elle King.  The song is on her debut album called Love Stuff, which was released in February 2015.  Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtM7zIF-IlU  It appears to be available through popular download sites such as iTunes and Amazon.

Thanks,
Erick  

Oldies

Erick Byrd