Oldies/instrumental relaxing oldies

i have given you a youtube link can you trace whats the title of this christmas like instrumental? thanks i need the song very much!

Hi Lance
That's "Theme from A Summer Place", played by Percy Faith and his orchestra. A very big hit in 1960 (number one song of the year!!), it's from a popular 1959 movie starring Troy Donahue and Sandra Dee. There are many versions of this tune, including a few recorded by Percy himself, but here is a link to the original hit single:

Thanks for asking,

Lou Simon

I can answer questions about pop music from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. I can help track down hard to find songs based on lyric fragments or other minimal information. I was an expert in this field but due to a family situation, was away from e-mail for a couple of weeks and forgot to put in a vacation listing with AllExperts.

I have been answering questions for this site for a few years. It would be nice to be reinstated. I have no idea how many questions I have answered but many people have written to me to say how I have touched their lives by helping them locate a song that is important to them or a loved one.

I am a college graduate.