Oldies/oldie song

Question
Who sang the oldie song called what now or has these words as the course

Answer
Hi Lorenzo
You might be thinking of the song "What Now My Love". It's a mid-60s standard and there have been hundreds of recordings of it, in many languages. Originally a French song called  "Et Maintenant", it was given English lyrics and instantly became popular.
You can find it by Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett and many other pop artists.
Mitch Ryder did it in the late 60s and got some pop play with it.
Sonny & Cher charted the song in 1966, as well.

Go to youtube and search "what now my love" and you will have many options, in varying styles.

Thanks for asking,

Lou

Oldies

Lou Simon