Oldies/ROCK ARTIST KILLS NEIGHBOR

Question
This happened after the neighbor came over to
complain about the artist's loud music. Did this really happen? Who was the artist?

Answer
Hi Bob,
A few months back, apparently, this transpired. This, from the Loudwire site:

Tragic and truly disturbing news to report, as former Goatlord guitarist Joe Frankulin murdered a woman and her son before fatally shooting himself.
On Friday, Oct. 2, the 47-year-old former black metal guitarist reportedly shot a neighbor of his who lived two houses down. The Las Vegas Review Journal reports that Frankulin shot Jennifer Bagley Donoso at around 7AM while her three children were inside the home with her. Her daughter ran to a neighbors house to call for help. After police arrived on the scene, they realized the deceased womanís son was missing shortly before hearing additional gunshots.
Frankulin reportedly ran back to his own home with one of the victimís sons. Police were unable to establish contact with Frankulin before entering his home through the garage. They would come to find the body of Frankulin and the kidnapped boy inside.
An anonymous neighbor told reporters that Frankulin had been acting strange shorty before the murders. He had sold most of his possessions throughout the past few weeks and barricaded his home, covering the windows with boards and street signs. Police had been called to check on Frankulin multiple times, the last time taking place just days before the murders. A motive has not yet been established.
Goatlord released two albums in the early í90s, plus a disc of previously unreleased material in 2007.

Thanks,

Lou

Oldies

Lou Simon