Oldsmobile/Buick/cooling fans not working

Question
I have a 1995 Cutlass Ciera SL 4cyl.  Neither cooling fan is working.  I did read that there were some fuses behind the glove box & found & checked those.  They seem to be ok.  Now I want to check and or replace the relay.  I did find some relays behind the headlight under the hood on the passenger side, but don't know which one would be the relay for the fan.  I was hoping that you could tell me which one that might be.
Thanks in advance...
Stacy

Answer
Stacy,

Hello there. According to my data starting from the driver side, the first relay is the low speed coolant fan relay and the second a high speed coolant fan relay. Also, check to make sure there isn't any physical issues with the fan harness itself. You are definitely on the right track with attempting to hunt down the problem.

Stacy, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Don't forget to rate my response to you.

All the best,

Ed McKenna

Oldsmobile/Buick

Ed McKenna