Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/98 buick century

Question
Where is the headlight sensor on a 98 Buick Century?  Which is the best way to access this sensor?
         Thank you,
         Bernie

Answer
MORNING BERNIE,DO YOU MEAN THE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT SENSOR,,IF SO, IT IS ON THE TOP CENTER OF YOUR DASH...THIS SHOULD BE THE ONLY HEADLIGHT SENSOR THAT I KNOW OF..IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE HEADLIGHT SENSOR MODULE THIS IS UNDER THE LEFT SIDE OF DASH...TO GET AT THE LIGHT SENSOR YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME OF THE UNDER AREA'S OF THE DASH APART TO GAIN ACCESS TO THIS..LET ME KNOW IF I DID NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION COMPLETELY..GOOD LUCK,,TOM..

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS