Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/1989 Oldsmobile 98

Question
How do I change the light bulbs on the front doors, map lights and overhead light? There doesn't seem to be any screws that make changing the lights easily.
Thank you for your help.

Answer
HI ANNETTE,IF ALL THE INSIDE COURTESY LIGHTS ARE OUT I DONT THINK IT IS A BULB PROBLEM. HAVE YOU CHECKED THE DOME FUSE IN THE INSIDE FUSE BOX??? BUT IF IT IS JUST A FEW BULBS THAT ARE OUT THEN USUALLY YOU CAN TAKE A SMALL SCREW DRIVER AND PRY ONE EDGE OF THE LIGHT COVER AWAY FROM THE PANEL TO REMOVE THE LENS TO GET AT THE LIGHT BULB..USUALLY THERE ARE NO SCREWS THAT HOLD THE INSIDE COVER IN PLACE...ONCE YOU REMOVE THE LENS COVER YOU WILL SEE THE CLIPS THAT HOLD IT IN PLACE....KIND OF BE CAREFULL WHEN PRYING OFF,THESE CLIPS BECOME BRITTLE OVER THE YEARS AND THEY WILL BREAK...HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND HGOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS