Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/buick regal repair

Question
Tom I ck every thing u ask bt the prablem still there , when I open the door its making a sound llike if the lites are on., its beeping fast ,, and I have some fuses the 7.5/15/15 - panel dimmer , prk rear,signal , and frt lic plt , there tree fuse I have ck them there not blown They don't turn on with the test light is there one biside the one from the hood. That I can ck  plz help I need to find the problem. ...thanks

Answer
GOOD MORN ELIEZER, WELL THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY HARD TO ANSWER OVER THE COMPUTER..THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT IS GOING TO NEED HANDS ON TO DIAGNOSE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A SHOT AT THIS YOU COULD GET YOURSELF A  NEW LIGHT SWITCH AND PUT THAT IT. SEE IF IT WORKS. THIS MAY TAKE CARE OF THE DASH LIGHTS...AS FAR AS THE REAR LIGHTS GO GET UR TEST LIGHT AND CK FOR POWER IN THE TRUNK AT THE MAIN WIRING HARNESS,UNPLUG IT AND TURN YOUR PARKING LIGHTS ON. CK FOR POWER ON ANY OF THE WIRES.. THERE SHOULD BE POWER ON ONE OF THESE WIRES TO FEED THE PARKING LIGHTS.. IF SO THEN FOLLOW THAT WIRE BACK AND SEE WHERE THE BREAK IS..IF THERE IS NO POWER THERE YOU MAY HAVE PROBLEMS UP UNDER DASH...THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO RUN TESTING ON..I WISH I COULD HELP YOU OUT MORE BUT THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH I CAN DO FROM THE KEYBOARD..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...
I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YEAR THIS IS A 2003 CORRECT..THIS MAY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BCM..[BODY CONTROL MODULE].THIS MODULE CONTROLS ALL OF THE INSIDE ELECTRICAL EQUIP.[EVERYTHING] IF THIS IS THE CASE YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE IT TO A SHOP AND HAVE IT SCANNED ON THERE SCAN TOOL TO CK THE FUNCTION OF THE BCM..THIS WILL EXPLAIN ALOT OF THESE STRANGE PROBLEMS..YOU COULD OF SHORTED IT OUT WHEN YOU WERE FIXING THE LIGHTS UP FRONT..THIS BCM IS LOCATED LEFT OF THE STEERING COLUMN. IF YOU GET A USED BCM YOU WILL NEED TO GET IT FLASHED AT THE DEALER OR A SHOP THAT HAS GM SOFTWARE..YOU CAN NOT JUST PLUG THIS IN AND HOPE IT WILL WORK.IT HAS TO RELEARN YOUR CARS OPTIONS.. ..GOOD LUCK TOM..

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS