Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/buick regal repair

Question
I ck the system w/test light to c if there is a short some where I whent in the internet an got help so I figured I tk a shot ,, I will ck 2morrow ,, tom if the automatic lights whent out when the problem started w/all lights, so if I find out wat wrong with my automatic lights I gt to the problem! !!! So I ck the lights I was working that day ,, so where's the sensor for the automatic lights to ck that and then ck bcm after. some way the problem started when I was working on the lights, the automatic, dash, rear lights went out I have to get to the problem !!!!! Thanks Tom

Answer
GOOD MORN ELIEZER, YES BUT DONT FORGET THERE IS A LIGHT MODULE THAT CONTROLS THIS..THERE IS ALSO THAT BCM THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT..THE BCM IS TO THE LEFT OF YOUR STEERING COLUMN UNDER THE DASH..THE LIGHT SENSOR IS USUALLY ON TOP OF THE DASH BOARD..THE LIGHT MODULOE I BELIEVE ON THIS CAR IS BY THE IN CAR FUSE BOX.. I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS THE LIGHT SENSOR PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS OVERRIDE THIS JUST BY TURNING ON THE HEADLIGHTS. SO IF ALL OF THE FUSES ARE OK AND YOU CK FOR POWER TO THE TRUNK AT THE MAIN HARNESS I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR LIGHT MODULE OR BCM.....SOMETIMES IT IS JUST BETTER,FASTER AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS SCANNED AT A SHOP,. BECAUSE WITHOUT A SCAN TOOL IT IS JUST YOUR GUESS.. HAVE THEM DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN REPAIR THIS. I WILL HELP YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN,BUT AGAIN THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH I CAN DO ON A KEYBOARD..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM.....

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS