Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/buick regal repair

Question
My dash and rear lights are not working, I turned my lights on and they work signal , head lights and breaklights works,, but automatic lights , parking rear lights and dash back lights don't work ,,,,
Wat I try so far..I check fuses they don't work but when I check fuse in the metter the fuses are fine ! When I plug them in they read not working ,, this prablem started when I was chaging the front side signal lights the one in the corner?,,, plz help I'm going crazy

Answer
HI ELIEZER,OK TRY THIS, REMOVE THE LIGHT BULB OR WIRING TO THE SOCKET THAT YOU FIXED EARLY IN THE DAY...NOW CK TO SEE IF THE LIGHTS ARE WORKING...YOU MAY HAVE OVER HEATED THE CIRCUIT TO SHUT OFF THE CIRCUIT BREAKER...BUT IF YOU HAVE A TEST LIGHT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS AND CK WITH TEST LIGHT. [THIS IS AFTER YOU REMOVE THE LIGHT BULB THAT YOU FIXED TODAY] THE LIGHT SHOULD LIGHT UP ON BOTH SIDS OF THE FUSES OR YOU CAN USE YOUR VOLT METER AS WELL, IF LIKE.. YOU SAY ALL THE FUSES ARE ALL OK, CK THE FUSE BOX IN UNDER THE DASH AND UNDER THE HOOD FUSE BOX AS WELL..IF ALL ARE OK IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE SHORTED THE RIGHT FRONT SIDE LIGHT BULB OUT...RECHECK YOUR CONNECTIONS IF THE LIGHTS START WORKING OK. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YEAR THIS IS,SO THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A FUSE BOX UNDER THE HOOD. THE FACT THAT IT WAS OK PRIOR TO THE REPAIR SOUNDS LIKE YOU CROSSED OR SHORTED OUT THE WIRING.... LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM....

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS