Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/brake porpotion

Question
I have a 1999 Oldsmobile cutlass gls with rear drum brake and i would like to convert it to  rear disc brake, i am going to swap it from a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero gls, do i have to change the brake proportion valve or can i use the one that's already install in 1999 Oldsmobile cutlass?

Answer
HI FERNAN,,THIS IS A QUESTION FOR GENERAL MOTORS..I WOULD CALL A DEALER IN YOUR AREA AND JUST ASK THEM IF THE PART # FOR THE YEARS YOUR ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ARE THE SAME..THERE IS NO WAY I COULD KNOW THIS BECAUSE OF THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE VALVES. I COULD GUESS AND SAY I THINK THEY ARE DIFFERENT..BUT YOR DEALER WILL KNOW THIS REAL FAST..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM.

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS