Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/replacing blower motor on 2001 olds aurora

Question
I am in the process of replacing the blower motor on my 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora. I have the old one out but I can't seem to get the new one in. Any suggestions or tricks on how to do this?

Answer
GOOD MORNING BETH,,,WELL,,,IF YOU GOT THE OLD MOTOR OUT THE NEW ONE SHOULD GO BACK THE SAME WAY..DID YOU HAVE TO FORCE IT OUT OF THE OPENING BECAUSE IT WAS HITTING ON THE FAN CAGE ??? SOMETIMES THE RUG AND RUG INSULATION HAS TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS AREA TO GET IT OUT..BUT THERE IS REALLY NO OTHER TRICKS AS YOU SAY TO THIS.ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MATCH THE NEW MOTOR UP WITH THE OLD JUST TO BE 100% SURE IT IS THE SAME STYLE...I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND IF YOU NEED MORE INFO  GET BACK TO ME...GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM....

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS