Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/2001 Olds Aurora 3.5 V6

Question
Where is the HVAC blower motor located. All controls work,all dampers move,AC comp comes in,control bar lites go up & down for speed,will switch from auto to manual,30 amp fuse under back seat is for the HVAC blower is good,there is power at the fuse.Blower motor does not run.

Answer
MORN DAVE,,THE BLOWER MOTOR FOR YOUR CAR IS UNDER THE DASH ON THE PASS SIDE OF FLOOR,BEHIND THE GLOVE BOX..YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE GLOVE BOX TO REMOVE THIS IF THAT IS THE PROBLEM. PULL THE RUG BACK IF NEEDED. THERE WILL BE 6 SCREWS THAT HOLD THE MOTOR TO THE HOUSING..BUT BEFORE YOU ASSUME THIS IS THE PROBLEM.CK FOR POWER AT THE BLOWER MOTOR,I THINK IT WILL BE A ORANGE WIRE. IF THERE IS POWER TO THE MOTOR AND GROUND THEN YES IT IS BAD..BUT THIS CAR ALSO HAS A CONTROL PROCESSOR,WHEN THESE FAIL THERE IS NO POWER TO THE MOTOR..THIS IS LOCATED AROUND THE SAME AREA AS THE BLOWER MOTOR.SO IF NO POWER TO MOTOR I WOULD SUSPECT THE PROCESSOR..THESE PARTS ARE SOLD AT YOUR DEALER..IF YOU NEED MORE INFO GET BACK TO ME AND GOOD LUCK...TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS