Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/1983 buick riviera 4 wheel disc brakes

Question
how to recenter brake proportioning valve. bled brakes completely, new hydro-boost, new master, new calipers ( restored complete vehicle )Brake lite comes on when applying brake pedal, 1 extra pump & lite goes off but brakes still don't feel as if its applying correct pressure to front & rear.

Answer
HI KEVIN, I DO NOT THINK YOUR PROBLEM IS IN THE PROPORTIONING VALVE..MORE THEN LIKELY THERE IS STILL AIR IN THE SYSTEM..DID YOU BENCH BLEED THE MASTER CYLINDER?? IF YOU DID NOT,REMOVE IT FROM  THE CAR AND BENCH BLEED IT ON A LEVEL SURFACE..THESE THINGS WILL TRAP AIR IF YOU DO NOT BENCH BLEED FIRST. PUT BACK ON CAR AND BLEED IT THROUGH THE LINES. NOW BLEED ALL OF YOUR CALIPERS...IF STILL LOW PEDAL, PINCH OFF ONE BRAKE LINE [HOSE] TO EACH WHEEL ONE AT A TIME AND CK THE PEDAL.IF PEDAL GETS HIGH I SUSPECT THERE IS AIR IN THAT ONE LINE STILL..LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES FOR YOU..GOOD LUCK TOM..

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS