Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/motor swap 94 century 3.1l into 96 le sabre 3.8

Question
Have a 94 century with great low mile 3.1 and wanted to find out about swapping INTO a 96 le sabre custom with a 3.8L

Answer
HI BRUCE, ANYTHING CAN BE DONE IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND MONEY TO DO SO.. BUT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO ALOT OF WORK.. WIRING HARNESS, COMPUTER [PCM] CHANGE OVER,MOUNTS, ALL SENSORS AND POSSIBLE FUEL PUMP SWAP AS WELL..THIS IS JUST NOT THE ENGINE...THE BEST ADVISE I CAN GIVE TO YOU IS CALL YOUR LOCAL BONE YARD AND ASK THEM WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT FIT IN THIS CHANGE OVER. THEY HAVE ALL OF THIS INFO AT THERE FINGER TIPS. THEY WILL MORE THEN LIKELY TRY TO TALK YOU INTO GETTING A 3.8 OF THE SAME YEAR...AS I WOULD TO..IT IS NO LONGER A SIMPLE TASK TO SWITCH ENGINE SIZES ANYMORE..SORRY I CAN NOT HELP YOU OUT MORE WITH THIS ONE..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS