Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass steering column fit a 1991 Buick Regal?

Question
My turn signal multifunction switch went bad in my 1991 Buick Regal and my mechanic was not able to remove the steering wheel because of some previous mechanic's mistake of breaking off the bolts making a steering wheel puller not be able to pull the steering wheel off. My mechanic tried everything until the steering wheel actually started to bend. My mechanic recommended I find a used steering column so he can simply replace the whole thing. I found a 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme steering column but unsure if it will be compatible with my 1991 Buick. My question is simply, Will this steering column from this 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass fit my 1991 Buick Regal? Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Answer
HI JIM,,I AM SORRY, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR YOU..BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHO WOULD KNOW THIS INFO...CALL YOUR LOCAL BONE-YARD [JUNKYARD]THEY HAVE ALL OF THIS INFO AT THERE FINGER TIPS BY COMPUTER....THERE IS SPECIAL SOFTWARE FOR THIS INFO. THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT INTERCHANGES TO WHAT CAR AND WHAT YEAR....JUST A THOUGHT. DID YOUR MECHANIC TRY A AIR CHISEL ON THE BASE OF THE STEERING WHEEL WHILE HAVING SOMEONE PULL UP ON THE WHEEL..THIS USUALLY BREAKS IT FREE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,,,TOM...

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS