Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/Electronic Level Control

Question
Hello, I have a 1993 98 Olds Regency. I replaced the 2 rear air shocks and the electronic level control stopped working. It worked fine until I replaced the air shocks. I checked the fuse and wire connections - all ok. The ELC controls only the rear shocks. My Haynes manual doesn't have anything on this. What else can I check?
Thank you, Alan.

Answer
HI ALAN, WHEN YOU DROPPED THE REAR CONTROL ARMS WHEN YOU REPLACED THE SHOCKS DID YOU BEND THE LEVEL SENSOR ARM OR DID THE ARM FALL OFF THE OFF THE PEG ??? CK IT TO BE SURE,THIS IT WHAT TURNS THIS ON AND OFF. IF THE AIR SYSTEM WAS WORKING BEFORE,, THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OFF..ARE THE AIR LINES HOOKED UP OK..JUST CHECK THEM TO BE SURE..LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE ABOVE AND GET BACK TO ME..GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS