Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/Remove front turn signal bulb

Question
How do you replace front turn signal bulb on a 1991 Buick Regal?

Answer
HI JOHN, YOU WILL NEED TO GET UNDER THE FRONT BUMPER AREA,LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE. REMOVE THE PLASTIC COVER SHIELD THAT IS UNDER THERE,HELD ON WITH EITHER SMALL SCREWS OR PUSH PINS ONCE REMOVED, REACH YOUR HAND UP TO FEEL THE BULB SOCKET.. ONCE YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND FEEL AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE BULB SOCKET FOR A LOCKING LEVER. PUSH IT DOWN AND TURN THE SOCKET ASSEMBLY COUNTER CLOCKWISE AND STRAIGHT OUT TO REMOVE IT. YOU SHOULD FIND EITHER A 1157 OR 1156 BULB EITHER AMBER OR CLEAR. REVERSE THE ABOVE. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK...TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS