Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/tracker

Question
more info (on the chevy tracker) it starts back up after about 25 min

Answer
HI RAY,,SO THIS WILL NOT START BACK UP RIGHT AWAY..IT NEEDS TO COOL DOWN !!! OK,, DO WHAT I SAID IN MY FIRST QUESTION,BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BAD CRANK SHAFT SENSOR, IGNITION MODULE OR COIL..
WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOU NEED TO CK FOR SPARK [IGNITION]I AM SURE THERE IS NOT ANY SPARK..SO WHEN THIS IS AT A SHOP AND THIS HAPPENS THEY WILL CK FOR A CRANK SIGNAL,IF THERE IS A SIGNAL THE SENSOR IS OK. NO SIGNAL, THE SENSOR IS BAD.. IF THERE IS A SIGNAL WE ARE BACK TO A BAD COIL OR MODULE. THESE ARE ALL TEMP SENSITIVE. [ I HAVE NO IDEA WHY A SHOP WOULD REPLACE A FUEL PUMP AND FILTER FOR THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM]. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TOM....

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS