Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/Water pump

Question
How do I replace the water pump on a 1993 Oldsmobile delta 88

Answer
HI DANA,DRAIN THE COOLANT AND REMOVE THE BOLTS THAT HOLD THE PUMP TO THE BLOCK.
REVERSE THE ORDER AND REFILL IT WITH FRESH COOLANT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF ENG IS IN THIS SO,,, IF THIS IS THE ENGINE WITH THE MOTER MOUNT IN FRONT OF THE WATERPUMP BELT PULLEY,SUPPORT THE ENGINE WITH A FLOOR JACK AND A PIECE OF WOOD ON THE OIL PAN AND REMOVE THE MOTOR MOUNT TO GET AT THE WATER PUMP AND DRIVE BELT..IF YOU NED MORE INFO LET ME KNOW..GOOD LUCK,, TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS