Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon

Question
Heater blower (fan) will not adjust.  Instrument panel display shows good adjust but fan speed does not change.

Answer
HI TIM,, THIS CAR HAS A BLOWER MOTOR MODULE CONTROLLER..IF YOU SAY THE FUNCTIONS ON THE DASH ARE RESPONDING AS THEY SHOULD BUT THE MOTOR SPEED STAYS THE SAME,I GOING WITH THE MODULE..I THINK ON THIS CAR IT IS NEXT TO THE BLOWER MOTOR ITSELF,UNDER THE PASS SIDE OF DASH BY THE FLOOR. THIS MODULE TAKES PLACE OF THE BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR. THERE ARE TESTS TO DO ON THIS TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM. BUT THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO GET INTO OVER THE NET. I DO REMEMBER REPLACING LOTS OF THEM IN THERE DAY.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS