Oldsmobile/Buick Repair/wiper problems

Question
QUESTION: I sent a question to you and forgot to tell you the kind of car. It is a 1992 Buick Lesabre

ANSWER: HI WILLIAM,THIS IS ALL I GOT ??????

QUESTION: When i go out in the morning and start my car the wipers do not work. After running the car for about 30 minutes they work. After they come on, they will work all that day. When i go out the next day, it is the same thing. 1992 Buick LaSabre.

Answer
GOOD MORN WILLIAM, WELL ONE OF THE REASONS I DO THIS ALL EXPERTS IS TO KEEP MY SKILLS UPDATED WHEN I RUN INTO NEW PROBLEMS..I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE NEVER RUN INTO THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM BEFORE !!
BUT I CAN TELL YOU I WOULD GRAB A TEST LIGHT AND CK WHEN THE WIPER MOTOR WORKS CORRECTLY CK FOR POWER AT THE HARNESS PLUG TO THE WIPER MOTOR. NOW RIGHT DOWN WHICH WIRES ARE HOT AND CK THESE SAME WIRES WHEN THE WIPER MOTOR WILL NOT TURN ON..IF THERE IS POWER TO THESE WIRES AND THE MOTOR WILL NOT RUN,TRY TO TAP THE MOTOR WITH A WRENCH OR SMALL HAMMER..TAP IT, NOT HIT IT HARD. SEE IF IT STARTS TO WORK LIKE THIS.IF SO THE WINDINGS IN HE MOTOR ARE BAD..IF IT STILL WILL NOT WORK AFTER HITTING IT AND THERE IS POWER ON THE WIRES THAT HAD POWER WHEN IT WAS WORKING THE MOTOR HAS TO BE FAULTY..IF THERE IS NO POWER THERE WHEN IT DOES NOT WORK THEN YOU HAVE A SWITCH OR WIRING PROBLEM..BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM..I GOT MONEY ON THE MOTOR ITSELF..
A REBUILT MOTOR WILL RUN YOU ABOUT $90.00 OR YOU COULD GET ONE FROM YOUR LOCAL BONE YARD..I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOME AND PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON WHAT YOU FIND..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

Oldsmobile/Buick Repair

TOM SHEETS