Olympics/Contacting Coaches

Question
Would it be possible for you to research and find out the contact information by FAX,COMPUTER E-MAIL or by MAIL the contact information for all 12 Head Coaches of the Teams that will be playing in the 2014 Winter Olympic Ice Hockey Tournament?

Answer
Following the qualification procedures a total of 14 nations have qualified for the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Those countries are:

Russian Federation (host nation)
Slovakia
United States
Slovenia
Finland
Canada
Norway
Austria
the Czech Republic
Sweden
Switzerland
Latvia
Germany
Japan

The head coaches for each team are listed on their Wikipedia pages which can be accessed via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics and then click on each team (where the head coach is listed in the top right hand corner). You can find their contact details simply by searching their name.

I suspect that you want to contact them to protest the Games themselves (over the treatment of LGBT people in the Russian Federation) and if so, feel I should tell you that such protests will have little impact now (as the Games are less than six months away)

Olympics

Harry Hayfield