Olympics/Mallakhamb - Gymnastics Exercise Form.

Question
Dear Bob

Do you feel Mallakhamb - Gymnastics form of exercise can be introduced in future Olympics games?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
All sports entering the Olympics must have a well organized international federation with national federations in 45 nations or more.  In addition they must have world championships that are drug tested with a long history of drug free participation.  Furthermore they should have categories for both men and women.  If Mallakhamb Gymnastics can meet these qualifications they can be considered for admission.  

Olympics

Bob Takano