Oncology (General Cancer)/stage 4a cancer

cyndi wrote at 2013-10-01 03:42:42
Dear Natalie I know what you are going through my husband has the same cancer and I too am very worried of his outcome. He will be having surgery for his a very long and intense procedure with  lots of rehab I am not sure what the outcome will be however the doctors feel he will be able to talk and eat without the peg tube again and I am praying he will. I hope the treatments help your uncle and I will say a prayer 4 you, your uncle and your family.

Oncology (General Cancer)

Michael Dean

Can answer General information on the causes of cancer and cancer prevention. Information on current cancer research and breakthroughs. The genetics of cancer The risk of smoking for lung cancer and other cancers, as well as SIDS, heart disease, and vision loss. Cannot answer Specific medical questions

Cancer Researcher for over 20 years Author of the book "Empty Cribs-The impact of smoking on child health" www.artsciencepub.com. Author of over 200 scientific articles on cancer, genetics and human disease. Multiple interviews in print, TV and radio media.

American Association for Cancer Research American Association of Human Genetics

Scientific journals (Science, Nature, NE Journal Medicine, etc.) Scientific American, Discovery Medicine, Nature Reviews in Cancer

PhD. in Biochemistry from Boston University School of Medicine

Young Investigator award-American Association of Cancer Research