Oncology (General Cancer)/secondry breast cancer

debbie wrote at 2012-11-21 16:28:55
thankyou for your reply i must admitt im just goin with the flow  im not a worrier but had to  talk to someone as i cant talk to husband as he worrys even if i sneeze and i cant cope with that what i did leave out is i stopped taking tamoxifen in april due to the fact i was very tired all the time couldnt cope  i will be telinh my oncologist in december and once again i havent told anyone else nice to get things of my chest will get back to you after i have had my results  

Oncology (General Cancer)

Donald Higby, M.D.

I can answer almost all questions related to the treatment and natural course of most kinds of cancer, especially cancers of prostate, colon, lung and breast.

I have been a practicing medical oncologist for 36 years, and have been chief of service at a major medical center for 25 years. I've also done research in cancer treatments.

American Society of Clinical Oncology

New England Journal of Medicine American Journal of Medicine Journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology Hematology Transfusion Medicine

MD, Stanford University Internal Medicine residency, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO Medical Oncology Fellowship, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY

America's Best Physicians, last 14 years