Oncology (General Cancer)/Histio Cytosis to my 3 Year old Son.

Bio Chemistry
Bio Chemistry  
Dear Sir,

Good Day to You. Hope you are fine. I am from Karachi Pakistan. I would like to have your kind expertise in matter of my 3 yr old Son name Abu Bakr. Recently he has been diagnosed by the doctors the he is suffering from histio cytosis.

Let me give you a summarize history of him.

Abu Bakr DOB is 01 Sep, 2009. Abu Bakr had a dioreha since he was of 2 months till the age of 15 months and afterward he suffered with a dandruff in his scalp which become fungus after some times. His scalp started to produce acnes which played a major part to produce a fungus over his head. Then he started to get pale day by day and till the same situation is with him so far. He has an eye very bad eye problem due to this as his lower eyelid of right eye has com and he has been diagnosed with hystio cytosis 2 days ago. I have his detailed medical reports but unfortunately I am unable to attach all of these in one go. I shall be grateful to you if you could please send me your e-mail address so I may send the same to you to examine it thoroughly and give me your valuable suggestions according to you vast experience.I need your help as my child is in so much pain so as me and my family

More recently researchers have found evidence that it is actually an autoimmune phenomenon, in which immune cells mistakenly attack the body, rather than fight infections. Extra immune cells may form tumors, which can affect various parts of the body including the bones, skull, and other areas.

There are some good treatments for it. I can guide you. contact me on

Oncology (General Cancer)

Dr M Khalid Munir

I can answer questions about the correct guideline for treatment of cancers to achieve best results. I can analyze signs and symptoms to identify cancer. I can tell about many good treatment methods recognized by American Cancer Society and NIH which have been developed recently through credible cancer research.

I have been working as a Immuno Oncologist since the last five years. I have experience of treating cancer patients through a variety of methods. My patients have been treated with radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery. I am also trained in Antiangiogenic therapy, Immunomodulator therapy and Immunotherapy of cancer which is a FDA recognized treatment method and also a known effective modern therapy as per the guidelines of the American Cancer Society ( Immunotherapy works by enhancing the body's own defence mechanism hundreds of times. It is used to treat Hepattis and AIDS too.

2. Consultant Immuno Oncologist, Wockhardt Hospital, Hyderabad, India. An associate of Harvard medical international. 3. Ex Care management consultant, Royal Hobart Hospital, Australia. 4. Ex Care management consultant, KGH, Canada. 5. Associate, IAMMS, Aligarh, India (A UNESCO listed organisation).

Medical Doctor with MBBS and Fellowship in Immuno oncology. 2. Fellowship in Dendritic cell therapy from ICT, Noida, New Delhi NCR 3. Member of American Geriatrics Society 4. Having specialised Training in a. Dendritic cell therapy and Chemotherapy b. Hematology c. AIDS prevention d. Geriatric medicine