Oncology (General Cancer)/new freckle and bump in vagina during chemo

Question
Hi I recently noticed a freckle and small bump in my vagina. the bump does not hurt almost looks like a blister no bleeding or discharge. I also noticed a freckle in my vagina hat was not there before. I am in late stages of chemotherapy for breast cancer. I have dryness also. I told my oncologist about I and she said not to worry.  All she said was to set up a pap appointment within the next couple of months. Should I be concerned? Std, more cancer?

Answer
Without a gynecological examination it is impossible to tell what it is. So I do suggest that you let a gynecologist check you. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Oncology (General Cancer)

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.