Oncology (General Cancer)/Triple neg breast cancer

Question
I am 55yers old was diagnosed with thriple neg breast cancer in 2010, Had chemo and radiation and in June of 2012 went into remission. Then found out had mets to liver.as of now Feb 2013 I am still in remission and i want to know what the chance is that I can bet this cancer?

Answer
Well if indeed you do have liver mets your condition is hardly a remission now. But to settle this I do need to know the following: How were your mets found and diagnosed?

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Oncology (General Cancer)

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.